Thursday 22 September 2011

Madness Reigns

I stepped into the puddle of a distant rain
Recollection like a thunderclap of a distant pain

I walked into the shadow of another life
Shadows never die, there’s darkness and there’s light

Reality sometimes folds into itself
Like madness invading your mental health

I flew with a blindness through a curtain of love
And the fire of creation keeps heating my blood

My emotions often swallow me into a reality outside
And I can enter a world where the secrets hide

Energy of mine dancing through calamity
And this haphazard thinking is calling insanity

3 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Very powerful.

C. Ann said...

Powerful poem. I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse as well...so your words were ones I could very much relate to.

Beyond Survivor said...

Thanks again Welshcakes. C.Ann I am empowered knowing my words reach out to so many. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...