Thursday 6 October 2011

Cradle Me Awhile

Can I cry upon your shoulder
When I'm feeling a little weak
Place loving arms around me
No need for words to speak

If and when I'm feeling down,
Weary and emotions are low
Will you hold me close to you
Stroke my cheeks as tears flow

Wipe each tear with gentle fingers
In silence bring a kiss to my cheek
Hold me, rock me in your arms
Give me strength when I am weak

Let your love flow through me
Vanish my tears, return my smile
The touch of love felt in your arms
Would you cradle me for awhile

4 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Yes! From afar I will do all those things for you. x

joy pachowicz (DoraJacina) said...

Handing you some kleenex and a gentle hug

Joy

Unknown said...

Lovely, sad and beautiful may many hugs come your way x x x

nico said...

beautiful ... so heart warming xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...