Friday 14 October 2011

Together

                                       Two worlds that will tear us apart
                                     One love that would bring us together,
                                      Two minds that are deeply confused
                                      Two hearts that could talk on forever,
                                       Two tears I will always be crying
                                       One smile I will always be smiling,
                                     For it's only when I close my eyes and
                                        fall asleep that we are together,
                                     But when I open my eyes there will be
                                     no more dreams so I wish of the things
                                               that could be,
                                          Only If we were together.

3 comments:

Debbie-T said...

Beautiful and sensitive, as always!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Now I'm crying again!

Anonymous said...

Only in dreams can entwined souls come alive and ride the waves of life

~Nina Fox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...