Saturday 3 December 2011

The Light

I look out into the velvet darkness, I seek the light
The star to guide me to you, shining so bright
Though the road is rocky and the journey long
It'll lead me to you, where I belong.

I've lived in darkness for I could not see
The light was really shining brightly in me
Left outside alone, I'd become so blind
That the light of love inside I'd find.

Star light, star bright, souls entwined, love is right
Lead me home, set me free, with my love I will be
Through darkest night and brightest day
Our love will shine and show the way.

I've lived in darkness for I could not see
The light was really shining brightly in me
Left outside alone, I'd become so blind
That the light of love inside I'd find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, Love the wording. Thku 4 making what's left of my depressing day a little brighter :) Packleader66

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...